1) When you book, a £75 deposit is required, or £100 for Adult Weekends. This secures your booking. Please ensure that you include this with your booking form. This should be with us within seven days. This deposit is non-refundable.
2) You can pay money directly into our Bank Account using Internet Banking – please contact us for our Bank Details. We also take payment over the phone, online and via email link.
3) On receiving your payment a Booking Confirmation will be returned. This will confirm your booking and show the remaining balance to be paid no later than eight weeks before your holiday. A due date for this payment will show on your receipt, however, no further reminder will be sent. Should your payment not reach us by the due date we reserve the right to re-let the caravan. In addition to the cost of your holiday, you will be billed for an additional £75, or £100 for Adult Weekends. This will be refunded to you by post/bank transfer, within 7 days, once the Caravan has been checked for damage following your Holiday, provided no damage has been found and you leave the caravan relatively clean and tidy. If you supply an e-mail address this booking confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail.
4) Should you book eight weeks or less from the date of the holiday the full amount will be due immediately unless prior arrangements have been made with us.
5) Please ensure that you complete the booking form accurately, as failure to do so could result in you forfeiting your holiday.
6) Butlins Skegness is a family complex as a result I regret that I am unable to accept bookings from:- a) Groups of adults of all one sex under the age of 30 (except for Over 18 Weekends) b) Groups of mixed sex adults under 25 years of age (except for Over 18 Weekends)
7) Butlins is a family holiday park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance to any other persons on the park will be asked to leave, no refund will be given.
8) In order for the caravan to be cleaned and checked, departures must be made before 10am on the day of departure and no keys will be released before 4.00pm on the day of arrival (unless advertised otherwise). Any keys not returned may result in loss of your bond.
9) The caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition.The hirer is responsible for all members of the party and must make good any losses, breakage, or damage done to the caravan or its contents during their stay.
10) Pets are not allowed to stay any of the caravans (unless otherwise statated). Anyone found with a pet will be asked to leave with no refund.
11) No smoking is allowed in any of the caravans, anyone found smoking will be asked to leave with no refund will be given.
12) Should accommodation booked become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control a full refund will be given.
13) We cannot accept liability for any personal injuries, loss or damage to personal belongings or vehicles. Your holiday insurance may cover you for these.
If due to illness, injury or accident you are unable to take your holiday you must advise us immediately by telephone and then confirm in writing including a doctor’s note Reimbursements will be made according to the following guidelines: –
A) We will return your monies (less deposit) if written notification is received before 56 days of your holiday start date
B) We will return 50% of your monies (less deposit) if written notification is received between 55 and 28 days before your holiday start date.
C) No refund will be given if you cancel within 28 days of your holiday start date.
D) As with all holidays you should take out your own insurance, as this is not included in the holiday price.
1) In the case of any dispute our decision is final Please note We do not own the caravan site (we wish we did !!) and therefore cannot accept liability for alterations to the facilities from those advertised.
For more information please call Paula on 07802 325234