1) When you book, a £100 deposit is required, This secures your booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
2)You can pay money directly into our Bank Account using Internet Banking, please contact us for our Bank Details. We also take payment over the phone, online and via email link, we do not except cheques.
3) On receiving your payment a Booking Confirmation will be returned. This will confirm your booking and show the remaining balance to be paid no later than eight weeks before your holiday start date. Should your payment not reach us by the due date we reserve the right to re-let the caravan. You can pay weekly, monthly or as and when as long as your balance is paid in full 8 weeks before.
In addition to the caravan hire price, you will be billed for an additional £100 security bond. On adult weekends or bookings with pets we reserve the right to request a higher bond, if this is the case it will be returned in the normal way as long as no damage is found and it is left reasonably clean. This will be refunded to your card or bank transfer, usually within 7 days, once the Caravan has been checked for damage following your Holiday, provided no damage has been found and you leave the caravan relatively clean and tidy. There is also a £10 booking fee that is non-refundable in any event.
4) We only include up to 4 passes in every break, if you have more than 4 guests you must add the correct amount of extra passes needed. If you submit the booking without extra passes it is assumed there is only up to 4 guest regardless of the booking option. If you complete the booking form with 5 or more guests we will add the extra passes and invoice you, this will need to be paid before we complete your booking.
5) Should you book eight weeks or less from the date of the holiday the full amount will be due immediately unless prior arrangements have been made with us. If you book within 72 hours before the holiday start date you will be subject to a late booking fee of £35, this is what Butlins charge for us to submit the booking. If you don’t add this at the time of booking, we will add it and invoice you for it before we complete your booking.
6) Please ensure that you complete the booking form accurately, as failure to do so could result in you forfeiting your holiday. Any changes made after submitting the booking form will incur a fee of £25. Any amendments after you have received your Butlins booking confirmation will have a £35 fee. If on the day of arrival you need to make an amendment we will charge you and additional £10 on top of the £35 amendment fee, this will need to be paid before any keys are released to you.
7) Butlins Skegness is a family complex as a result I regret that I am unable to accept bookings from:- a) Groups of adults of all one sex under the age of 30 (except for Over 18 Weekends) b) Groups of mixed sex adults under 25 years of age (except for Over 18 Weekends) in every booking the lead guest must be 21 or over.
8) Butlins is a family holiday park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance to any other persons on the park will be asked to leave, no refund will be given.
9) In order for the caravan to be cleaned and checked, departures must be made before 10am on the day of departure ( you will be charged £10 per 30 mins late leaving with out good reason). No keys will be released before the time stated on your booking confirmation on the day of arrival. Any keys not returned will result in loss of your bond.
10) The caravan must be left in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is responsible for all members of the party and must make good any losses, breakage, or damage done to the caravan or its contents during their stay. Please ensure all doors and windows are closed and lock up before returning the keys. There is a white box at the security gate for returning the keys on the way out.
11) Pets are not allowed to stay any of the caravans (unless otherwise stated). Anyone found with a pet will be asked to leave with no refund.
12) No smoking is allowed in any of the caravans, anyone found smoking will be asked to leave with no refund will be given.
13) Should accommodation booked become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control a full refund will be given or the option of a different caravan.
14) We cannot accept liability for any personal injuries, loss or damage to personal belongings or vehicles. Your holiday insurance may cover you for these.
15) On adult weekends all guests need to bring photo ID.
16) We do not provide Towels. Bedlinen can be ordered at the time of booking or at least 3 days before your holiday start date. Please be aware any soiled bedlinen will need to be cleaned and we will hold your bond until we know if they come clean, if they don’t you will be charged for replacements plus £10. If when we collect the Bedlinen any are missing again you will be charged for replacements.
If due to illness, injury or accident you are unable to take your holiday you must advise us immediately by telephone and then confirm in writing including a doctor’s note Reimbursements will be made according to the following guidelines: –
A) We will return your monies (less deposit) if written notification is received before 56 days of your holiday start date
B) We will return 50% of your monies (less deposit) if written notification is received between 55 and 28 days before your holiday start date.
C) No refund will be given if you cancel within 28 days of your holiday start date.
D) As with all holidays you should take out your own insurance, as this is not included in the holiday price.
1) In the case of any dispute our decision is final Please note We do not own the caravan site (we wish we did !!) and therefore cannot accept liability for alterations to the facilities from those advertised.
For more information please call us on 07802 325234